This summer, What They Could Do, They Did return to their stronghold at Edinburgh's Forest Café for the full first week of the Fringe Festival. Occupying the entirety of the café, performance space and TotalKunst's gallery, the program maps new territories across performance, music and art.
To promote and augment the diversity of the work, whilst retaining individual strands of cohesion, this summer's show is taking place with a methodology of block curation: the time and space are to be divided into discrete segments, each of which is under the unequivocal creative supervision of its curator. Curators can take the form of groups or individuals, either working within What They Could Do or in close collaboration.
- Listen and view media from the week
- Read the Live Archive as it unfolds
- View the program of events by day
- View the full list of blocks
- Download printable one-page program (PDF, 224KB)
- View promotional flyer: front, back
- View our last.fm event page or myspace profile